MARATHON CHIROPRACTIC CLINIC
AND RECOVERY LOUNGE
We are dedicated to helping relieve pain and promote wellness and healthy living! We offer both chiropractic and massage therapy services!
We are located at 330 W. King St in downtown Boone, NC on the first level of the King Street Flats. Please take a look around the site to learn about chiropractic, and feel free to email us at any time with your chiropractic questions!
Our Office is open Monday through Friday from 8:00am – 6:00pm.
To schedule an appointment, please give us a call at (828)-264-6474.
Our Fax Number is 828-264-6473
Dr. Ryan Woods is in the office:
- Monday from 8:30am – 11:45am and 2:30pm – 5:45pm
- Tuesday and Thursday from 8:30am – 11:45am and 3:00pm – 5:45pm
- Wednesday from 8:30am – 11:30am and 3:00pm – 5:45pm
- Friday from 8:30am – 12:15pm
Dr. Matt Campbell is in the office:
- Monday from 1:00pm – 5:45pm
- Tuesday and Friday from 7:30am – 10:45am and 12:00pm – 5:15pm
- Wednesday from 8:30am – 10:45am and 12:00pm – 4:45pm
- Thursday from 8:30am – 11:00am and 1:00pm – 5:45pm
Ryan Phipps, LMBT is in the office:
- Monday from 2:00pm – 5:00pm
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 9:00am – 12:00pm and 2:00pm – 5:00pm
We accept most major forms of insurance including BCBS, Medcost, Cigna, United Healthcare, Aetna, Medicare, Humana, and Medicaid.
We are also able to accommodate personal injury and VA patients.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover card, and American Express.
Have questions about your insurance? Email us at email@example.com
You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your medical care will cost.
Under the law, health care providers need to give patients who don’t have insurance or who are not using insurance an estimate of the bill for medical items and services.
- You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any non-emergency items or services. This includes related costs like medical tests, prescription drugs, equipment, and hospital fees.
- Make sure your health care provider gives you a Good Faith Estimate in writing at least 1 business day before your medical service or item. You can also ask your health care provider, and any other provider you choose, for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule an item or service.
- If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill.
- Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate.
For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises.